Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Asos Things I want!!!

I have to say one of my fav websites at present is www.asos.com/au they have an amazing mix of cheap on trend pieces to designer goodies! Here as some things that are sitting in my cart at the moment!
I am loving this backpack, I'm currently contemplating some studying so this may be perfect if I decide to do a night course instead of a correspondence course!

Blazers! My fav item of clothing! This floral print one is amazing and would look great for work or even with jeans and heels for a nice dinner outfit!

Clutches are fab! I have a few clutches and I love them, I'm always looking for big, envelope style clutches!

I love that theses Wedge boots are different, but I'm wondering if they look like someone drew on the shoes in crayon!

These wedges on the other hand are absolutely divine! I will certainly be buying these!

So I will be doing an ASOS shop sometime soon then I will post a haul post and review on the products!!!

2 comments:

  1. oooo...i like that floral blazer!

    xx, alisia e
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete