Monday, July 9, 2012

Label I Love - House of Maxi by Kathryn Vella

The other day while it was cold and miserable and raining, something becoming a very common occurrence in Sydney as of late, I was looking forward to summer and looking for gorgeous summer pieces and then BAM I came across it, the most gorgeous Maxi Dresses EVER! You can even choose the colour you want from the styles they have! Seriously never a more amazing idea than this!!!
This style is called Jessica, I love the style, it's so flattering

This is style is "Rachel" and she will definitely be in my wardrobe this summer, in this colour and I think even a few more colours!

The dresses are so reasonably priced for what are beautiful dresses made right here in Australia and the website offers my favourite, FREE SHIPPING!!! So start thinking about the warmer weather and go BUY BUY BUY some of these amazing dresses!


Happy Shopping Fashionista's!

I will try and get some better pics up! Will update the post as soon as I do!

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous dresses and so reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely indeed.
    xx shey
    http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete