Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kardashian Korner!!!

Yes I know I mispelt Corner, just wanted to stick to the Ks!

I love the Kardashians (& Jenner's) they are my go to for fashion inspiration! I love the fact that all the girls are different shapes and sizes! Here is a few of my favourite Kardashian and Jenner outfits!
Kim looks stunning! Neon Shoes really make this outfit POP!

Love Khloe's Red Lipstick!

Supermodels in the making! Love Kylie's outfit!
  
Kim's GO TO outfit, Jeans, Heels and a gorgeous Blazer! Ooops forgot the stunning bag!


Love this look, its sophisticated but Casual, a winner in my book!

Coloured Jeans, So hot right now!
  
Kim always chooses pieces that are a perfect cut! She looks amaze! I'm going to try and copy this one!

Neon Blazer? Check. Candy Coloured Jeans? Check. Chanel Bag? Check. PERFECTION!

Look at that Birkin! I am in love! Love the colour mixing!

Celine Bag! One of 2012's must have accessories! (P.S How cute is Mason?!)


That Orange Dress is simply magnificent!

2 Kardashians, 1 Dress, Who wore it better? 

I spent close to 12 months looking for a blazer like this! Now they are everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment