Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Falcon Wright

So the other day I was reading through a few blogs and I came across a website called
Falcon wright, these guys are seriously awesome, they make beautiful clutches and small accessories, the patterns, the price everything about them is seriously amazing! Here are a few of my favourite pieces on the website, I've been seeing too many things that I like lately, but I can't refuse a great deal! They ship internationally so major bonus! If you are looking for something on trend, colourful and seriously cute visit their site.
These are a few of my favs, what are yours?
The clutches are $56 CAD (I think) which is about $54 AUD

and shipping is only $9 to Australia!

I can't wait to order one from them

once I do, I will do a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment