Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Favourites!

So, I thought first things first, I should tell you a bit about my favourite things (besides my Fiancé of course!!!).
Favourite Clothing Shops: Doll House (Top Ryde), Ally, Zara
Favourite High End Brands: Chanel, Celine, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin
Favourite Fashion Blogs: For Love of Retail (Jenna is so amaze!), Nicole's Guide to Style (One of the first ever fashion blogs I started reading)
Favourite Fashion Websites: asos.com/au and shopbop.com
Favourite Current Trend: Neon! I am so in love with Neon Blazers at the moment
Favourite Perfume: At the moment its a toss up between Jimmy Choo & Lady Million
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Celeb: Kim Kardashian
Favourite Designers: Nicole Richie, Lauren Conrad and Marc Jacobs

What are some of your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment