Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BLOG LOVE - Jennifer Stano

Jennifer Stano

So every now and then I come across a blog that becomes a religion! I religiously check certain blogs and this blog is one of my religions! I check daily for new posts, Jennifer Stano is amazing, I adore her blog! She is a very lucky woman, but she always seems so humble and the fact that she pairs forever 21 with Louboutins is awesome, just because she is lucky enough to afford the finer things in life, she doesn't judge people by what they wear and she doesn't just buy High End Luxury Goods, Everyone loves a bargain!!! Jennifer grew up in New York but now lives in California (LUCKY!!!). She is elegant, classy and just straight out f*cking AMAZING! She also has a swimwear brand with her best friend, their swimsuits are amazing! If it wasn't 10 degrees and freezing at the moment I'd probably order some, but maybe closer to summer I will. Here are a few of my fav pics of Jennifer from her blog!

Lady Dior! Love! 



AMAZING Celine Bags! I die for them!






<3 The Colour on the Louis Vuitton and the Louboutins

I swear Jennifer is amazing, look how gorgeous she is!

If you are looking for a blog for fashion, beauty and everything in between visit Jennifer's blog
Or if you are looking for an amazing swimsuit, cover up or anything for the beach, visit Jennifer and her best friend Lilly's company website.

Some of Jennifer's amazing friends have blogs too, check out Lilly's it's linked on Jennifer's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment